Sterile Alcohol Prep Pads, Medium (A4245)
Dynarex Alcohol Prep Pads are essential for rapid skin antisepsis. These sterile, non-woven pads, measuring 1.1 inches by 2.69 inches, are saturated with 70% alcohol. Perfect for topical disinfection before injections or venipuncture, they meet FDA, GMP, and USP standards, offering a safe and effective solution.
No Insurance, No Problem! Just Add to Cart then Enter Your Payment Information and Your Supplies Will Be On The Way! 🚚
🎖 Your Order Supports US Veterans Through Operation Second Chance 🇺🇸.
Free Shipping On All Orders Over $75, Always Low $4.99 Home Delivery For Orders Under $75.
Our Professional Grade Medical Supplies Are Shipped Directly To You From Our Temperature Controlled FDA Certified Warehouse in the USA.
Dynarex Prep Pad, M, Non-Woven, Alcohol Odor/Scent, Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol, 70 % Strength, 1.1 in Width, 2.69 in Height, Latex-Free, HCPCS Code: A4245
- Dynarex alcohol prep pads are single use sterile pads saturated with 70% alcohol
- Ideal topical disinfectant
- For topical cleansing prior to injection or venipuncture and manufactured according to current FDA regulations, GMP and USP requirements
- Provides rapid acting skin antisepsis in a sterile formula
- Soft and absorbent, non-woven pad
- Gamma sterilized and not made with natural rubber latex
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.