The gentler way to protect skin from body fluids, adhesives and friction. Alcohol-free barrier film applies without stinging. Forms a breathable, transparent film for long-lasting protection. It is fast drying and non-sticky for better patient comfort. Works even when applied over an area with bends or creases. Non-cytotoxic and hypoallergenic, Cavilon™ no sting barrier film can be used on both intact and damaged skin. Provides clinically proven protection against incontinence associated dermatitis (IAD).
- Clinically proven, supported by more clinical evidence than any other moisture barrier or barrier film, 70+ clinical studies
- Versatile solution that guards skin from the outside in solution for many skin problems including, medical adhesive-related skin injury (MARSI), periwound skin damage, peristomal skin damage, incontinence associated dermatitis and other moisture and friction skin damage prevention needs
- Alcohol-free, hypoallergenic formula won’t sting or irritate skin can be used on intact or damaged skin
- Cost effective, durable, breathable, fast drying, non-sticky, waterproof and CHG compatible formula allows for continuous visualization and monitoring of the skin
- Original and only terpolymer-based alcohol-free barrier film that provides protection from skin damage, it is flexible and conforms to the skin during movement and position changes allowing for a continuous skin protection barrier