Bordered Gauze Wound Dressing 4×4 (30 ct.)
NM1010BWD | HCPCS: A6254
Bordered Gauze Wound dressings have a ventilated fabric top, hypoallergenic gentle adhesive border and absorbent non-stick pad. The soft absorbent island pad allows for medium absorbency while the border provides gentle adhesion. These are an excellent cost effective choice for wounds that require multiple dressing changes. These dressings can be used alone and are often used in combination with Collagen dressing, Collagen particles and/or Calcium Alginate dressings.
For wounds with more moisture consider Silicone Absorbent Dressing.
Advantages of Bordered Gauze wound dressings:
- Gentle adherent border
- Absorbent non-adherent center pad
- Vapor permeability allows the wound and skin to breath
Uses for Bordered Gauze wound dressings:
- Pressure ulcers
- Diabetic wounds
- Vascular wounds
- Surgical sites
- Skin tears
- Wounds with low to moderate drainage
- Donor sites
- May also be used as a secondary dressing over gels, ointments, Collagen dressings and Calcium Alginate.
- Bordered Gauze Wound dressings are not indicated for heavily draining wounds
- Should signs of irritation, maceration or sensitivity appear, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional
Weight: 6.5 oz